Eminent Kitten Milk
High-quality dried milk for kitten
High-quality dried milk to be used as complementary food or artificial nursing already from the first day of kitten’s life.
protein 28.5 %, fat 17 %
Basic ingredients: dried whey, dried skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm and coconut oil mixture), hydrolyzed wheat protein, additives, L-carnitine, taurine, arginine, histidine, MOS (mannan oligosaccharides), Enterococcus faecium.
- arginine, histidine and taurine for sound development of the whole system, especially sight
- probiotic culture Enterococcus faecium and MOS for optimum function of digestive tract
- L-carnitine for muscle development and enhancement of heart function
- acidified to pH 6,4 – prevention against diarrhea
- optimum calcium and phosphorus rate to enhance skeleton development
- fast and simple preparation, very good solubility
- excellent taste and high digestibility
Content 1 kg: protein 28.5 %, fat 17 %, crude fiber 0.1 %, crude ash 8.5 %, Ca 1 %, P 0.9 %, Na 0.7 %, vitamin A 61 000 IU, vitamin D3 2 000 IU, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 255 mg, vitamin B1 15 mg, vitamin B2 7.5 mg, vitamin B6 5.6 mg, vitamin B12 50 μg, niacin 47 mg, vitamin C 235 mg, calcium pantothenate 23.5 mg, folic acid 0.95 mg, choline chloride 980 mg, biotin 190 µg, L-carnitine 1 000 mg, taurine 1 300 mg. Amino acids: L-lysine HCI 18 g, L-arginine 17.9 g, L-threonine 12.6 g, L-histidine 8.1 g, DL-methionine 3.2 g, L-tryptophan 4.4 g, Enterococcus faecium (4b1707) 2,0 x 109 CFU.
Recommended feeding doses
|week 1||45||once in 2-4 hours|
|week 2||80||once in 4-6 hours|
|week 3||110||once in 4-6 hours|
|week 4||130||once in 4-6 hours|
|Eminent Kitten granulated food can be added from 4th week.|
Stir the dried milk thoroughly in drinking water, rate 1:2.5 (e.g. 100 g Eminent Milk in 250 ml water), optimum stirring temperature should be between 40 – 50 °C.
Always serve fresh at the temperature of 38 °C.