Eminent Kitten Milk
High-quality dried milk for kitten
High-quality dried milk to be used as complementary food or artificial nursing already from the first day of kitten’s life.
protein 28.5 %, fat 17 %
- arginine, histidine and taurine for sound development of the whole system, especially sight
- probiotic culture Enterococcus faecium for optimal function of digestive tract
- L-carnitine for muscle development and enhancement of heart function
- acidified to pH 6,4 – prevention against diarrhea
- optimum calcium and phosphorus rate to enhance skeleton development
- fast and simple preparation, very good solubility
- excellent taste and high digestibility
Basic ingredients: dried skimmed milk, dried whey, vegetable oils (palm and coconut oil mixture), delactosed whey, hydrolyzed wheat protein, additives (vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, microorganisms).
Content 1 kg: protein 28.5 %, fat 17 %, crude fiber 0.1 %, crude ash 8.5 %, Ca 1 %, P 0.9 %, Na 0.7 %, vitamin A 61 000 IU, vitamin D3 2 000 IU, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 255 mg, vitamin B1 15 mg, vitamin B2 7.5 mg, vitamin B6 5.6 mg, vitamin B12 50 μg, niacin 47 mg, vitamin C 235 mg, calcium pantothenate 23.5 mg, folic acid 0.95 mg, choline chloride 980 mg, biotin 190 µg, L-carnitine 1 000 mg, taurine 1 300 mg, L-lysine HCI 18 g, L-arginine 17.9 g, L-threonine 12.6 g, L-histidine 8.1 g, DL-methionine 3.2 g, L-tryptophan 4.4 g, iron chelate 95 mg, calcium iodate 0.95 mg, copper chelate 7.5 mg, manganese chelate 65 mg, zinc chelate 75 mg, sodium selenite 0.38 mg. Enterococcus faecium 2,0 x 109 CFU, pH of the milk 6.4
Recommended feeding doses
|week 1||45||once in 2-4 hours|
|week 2||80||once in 4-6 hours|
|week 3||110||once in 4-6 hours|
|week 4||130||once in 4-6 hours|
|Eminent Kitten granulated food can be added from 4th week.|
Stir the dried milk thoroughly in drinking water, rate 1:2.5 (e.g. 100 g Eminent Milk in 250 ml water), optimum stirring temperature should be between 40 – 50 °C.
Always serve fresh at the temperature of 38 °C.